Thursday, November 29, 2007

Perestroika in me

I had a dream when I was wandering between asleep and awake this morning... I said, "Перестройка," and I saw it written on a wall and I knew exactly what it meant. Restructuring. Restructuring how I'm doing things, how I'm living, making some changes in my attitude and actions, ir-responsibility, procrastination, laziness, apathy. I spent some time reflecting today and came to a good place.

Phil 4:11-13;6-7
"...I have learned how to be content with whatever I have. I know how to live on almost nothing or with everything. I have learned the secret of living in every situation, whether it is with a full stomach or empty, with plenty or little. For I can do everything through Christ, who gives me strength. "
I caught a glimpse of Your splendor
In the corner
of my eye
The most beautiful thing I've ever seen

And it was like a flash of lightning

Reflected off the sky

And I know I'll never be the same


Show me Your glory

Send down Your presence

I want to see Your face

Show me Your glory

Majesty shines about You

I can't go on without You, Lord

"Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails