I think I've gotten kind of boring, but seriously when did I have time to be that interesting??? I'm gonna try to get back into some it. The things I wrote back then are absolutely fascinating to me. It's like a museum of... me :-)
here's a list from Saturday, September 17, 2005
Reasons why my dad is pretty much the coolest person ever:
1. He read a book on the history of coffee
2. His music- everything from the who & jim croce to yo yo ma & vanessa mae
3. He learned Chinese (and now Russian) to be better at his job
4. He's got a pretty cool job
5. He grew a beard look more Chinese in a play
6. He's pretty much a genius and knows something about everything
7. Two words... New York
8. He's really good at getting upgrades in hotels, airplanes, and boats... for freeeeee
9. Let's face it, he's a pretty financially secure guy and that's something I can't help admiring in a man
10. The whole dragging me overseas thing... I really liked it.
11. Starbucks is his currency of repentance
And another thing... This would have been interesting to take before taking Historic Christian Belief and the semester in Russia
What's your theological worldview?
created with QuizFarm.com
|You scored as Evangelical Holiness/Wesleyan|
You are an evangelical in the Wesleyan tradition. You believe that God's grace enables you to choose to believe in him, even though you yourself are totally depraved. The gift of the Holy Spirit gives you assurance of your salvation, and he also enables you to live the life of obedience to which God has called us. You are influenced heavly by John Wesley and the Methodists.