Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Spring Break Mission Trip: Russia

If you didn't already know, I am going to Russia for a Spring Break missions trip. I haven't ever really been on a missions trip so I'm pretty excited. This is a picture of everyone on our team. We are going to play with Russian orphans (which, to be honest, sounds very clichéd to me, because I know that it is so much more than that implies) through an organization called the Boaz Project.

Yay! Jesus loves Russian orphans! So do we!!!

If you would like to know more about this trip click here. If you would like to donate to this trip click here. Thank you so much! I know, for me, this trip is going to be very significant in my life and spiritual journey, especially since I spent last spring in Russia and basically fell into fascination, if not love, with this post-Soviet, frozen, riddle-wrapped-in-an-enigma-of-a-mystery nation. This trip will give me the opportunities to practice my Russian and to gain a vision for what God may have in store for my future.

And it's going to be fun to play with Russian orphans :-)

1 comment:

Josué Greenman said...

I recognize 6 people. :D The girl wearing green and red looks familiar. ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails