Monday, March 17, 2008

Senior Thesis PM/AM

8:26pm- I have spent all day working on this thing (minus maybe 2 hours totally for food, shower, and talking online). Updates to come as the night goes on...

10:00pm- I have 10 sources, 8 have been looked through

11:29pm- I have 18 sources, 10 have been looked through. I need to stop finding sources...

11:51pm- One page of the introduction is written! I should also mention that I took some time to organize my sources and get the bibliography (thus far) together. Yay for JSTOR and RefWorks! And I am about to be kicked out of the library... Union here I come...

*~*~*~HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!!!~*~*~*

2:09am- Union closed. Back home now... 4 pages written!

3:25am- 6 pages! Feeling woozy...

4:38am- Double space and... finish! Good night, everyone. I may or may not be in chapel tomorrow...

1 comment:

Bob Krave said...

you even made it to chapel...well done. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails