Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Chronicle of a Thesis Foretold...

Here is the never-before-seen documentation of the process of writing my thesis...

Early topic: "How Education Changes your Life Frame"

Brainstorming frames...

Many hours were spent in the library... and I wanted to go insane

This was the Sunday I worked from 7am-3am Monday
Heading to Virginia for the sociology conference.. What to wear in 84*F weather?!?!14 hours in the car, both ways...
More long hours of work...

AND FINALLY that day came...! DB took pictures. I felt about as good as I looked :-P


Final topic...
Higher Education and You:
Examining the Frame Changes that Occur During the College Experience

1 comment:

Erik said...

How did you learn how to read and write backwards? ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails