Thursday, September 4, 2008

I love, I love, I'm ready to love, yes

Beginning first night of real homework, at Paynes, with Alana who apparently has never been here. How did that happen? After spending all summer studying in coffee shops and Borders, it just doesn't seem right to study at home. Did I mention the free wi-fi here?

Mondays and Wednesdays are my busiest, but today was not so terrible. I don't have much in the evenings, giving me adequate relaxing time. I got used to that this summer too. Being a student is fun, I've decided. I wake up at 6am, make breakfast, talk (and sometime argue with) God, get ready and putter around. Life is stable now. Some things are messy but I have an overall sense of peace. I've been happy with my clothes lately, which has a surprisingly large effect on my mood.

I made a 1970s-ish radio station on Pandora which I am loving.
A rock feels no pain;
And an island never cries.

I went to Katie-Lee and Jon's wedding in Maryland this weekend. SO FUN, SO glad I went. Here is photographic evidence of the good times had by all:
Exiting in bubbles

The Chicken Dance

...and if you want to sing out, Sing Out!

1 comment:

Michelle - You Are Glowing said...

hehe the Chicken Dance. There's a good pic on FB of you and Nathan swing dancing!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails