Tuesday, March 3, 2009

hibernation day, fer serious

Hey everyone... I'm taking a sick day. It's great to take a sick day from work, because I get to justify that I am actually incapable of doing what I need to do and that my time is much better spent at home watching How I Met Your Mother. At school, I just felt guilty when I was sick because as long as I could drag myself to class I wasn't sick enough to stay home. Now, I am too stuffed up and drugged up to drive 20 mins on 465 and be in charge of a bunch of 16 year olds. For certain, I am sick.

And lest there be any doubt about my condition, it's gross and I'd rather be hanging out with the World History kids. I'll only get to see them on Thursday and we were going to watch School House Rock again today...

So I spend the day dozing off, consuming large quantities of orange juice and tea, grading Maryann's math homeschool, revamping my resume for the umpteenth time, and cramming for the dreaded SOSE senior comps on Friday & Saturday.

Also, it's Tommy's 13th Birthday. I have been told he is now my height and that I am the shortest person in the fam.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails