Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Fount of Every...

Good morning (yawn).

My mom sometimes does this thing where she wakes you up by reading a devotional while you're still snuggled in bed.  This morning I caught about 73% of what she was saying and it was about blessings.  Then I went back to sleep for another hour.

But I'm still thinking about blessings.  There are literally hundreds of good things that happen to me every day, but it's only till something goes wrong that I usually acknowledge God as the source of all good things.  Then, it's like "Um? Excuse me?  Where aren't you fixing things?"  I need to adjust my glass to half-full mode more often.  Here are a few things I'm thankful for this morning.

1. Coffee.
2. Talking on the phone with friends
3. Getting letters and packages
4. Being healthy
5. Not having to get a new passport till 2015!

What blessings are you thankful for this morning?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails