Thursday, January 29, 2009

the.end.beginning.

I finished my Contemporary Christian Belief exam today, and thus concludes my final final (excluding the final final final, a history comprehensive exam sometime this spring). I would feel great, if I didn't feel so icky. The sinus monster has returned, I fear, and I've been searching my apartment for allergy meds. Tonight I'll see what's up and going down, and spend most of tomorrow packing. I'll be cooking up a storm tonight, trying to eat up my food before the move, so feel free to come by for dinner! I saw a lot of cars stuck in the snow today. I got a little stuck, but I just kicked the snow around and then could make it out of the library parking lot.

In other news, it sure takes a lot of application forms to grow up...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails