Saturday, September 26, 2009

Announcing... Apple Cider Tour '09!

Dear loved ones in the US,

I shall return. At first I wasn't too happy about it, but I've come to accept and actually look forward to this unexpected visit. I'll be there 2 weeks for a visa run, beginning in NYC to OH to IN to OH to NYC to NC and back to Рус. It's basically a dash to see the brothers and Indiana happens to be wonderfully close, so I get to go there for 3 days.

I get really nervous whenever I go back somewhere I once lived. It's not that I don't want to see people, I just don't want to be disappointed by a.) no one being excited I'm there or, b.) feeling completely stretched because I need to see everyone in a limited amount of time. I am therefore officially announcing my return so people know ahead of time to put off studying the nights I'm there to spend time with me :-) Taylor friends, expect me around the last week of October!

Ok, get excited, because I am :-)

Love,
Эми

PS I really do hope to experience a wonderfully American autumn while I'm there, so let's find pumpkin patches and piles of leaves :-)

3 comments:

Bob Krave said...

yay!!!

Elizabeth said...

I definitely share all those mixed feelings. I have had a few of those "unexpected" visits lately.

The Inside Center (Matt Cullen) said...

Monkeys! (See, I haven't changed).

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails