Sunday, June 13, 2010

Omaha/somewhere in middle America

Rebecca got married!  It was such a beautiful wedding, one that reflected the bride & groom's personalities and recognized God as the center of their love.  It was a reunion for old friends who have graduated and gone on their way, and a time to meet new friends who all share a love for Ru and the Sailor.  This was the first romance I've seen from start to finish, I thought as they went through the slide show of the two of them growing up and meeting.  I remembered vividly when many of the photos were taken, and even took a few of them.  I remembered what was going on in my life then.  They have a beautiful love and I'm excited for what is in store for them!  Congratulations David and Rebecca!

They also had a photobooth at the reception, which is just the greatest idea ever.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excellent new design!!

Roo's mom said...

Amy, I love reading about your "USA wedding tour". Are you really going to detassel? Awesome. I want to join you at that coffee shop ... or maybe we can join Rebecca's at her new favorite?

So glad to be part of your tour! Blessings to you!

Эми said...

No I'm not detasseling this summer, but my little brother is. I did it for 5 years in High school and college though!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails