Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Trying not to waste time

Hi, I'm Amy and I'm a time waster. I spend hours lost in thought or facebook and then rush to get things done at the last minute. Being on a schedule, making lists, and getting out of my room helps a lot, though. I'm just bad at being productive when I have like an hour here, two hours there, to do things.

Anyway, journaling has become more routine for me lately. It really helps me clear my head and remember what I'm supposed to be doing. I haven't journaled hardly at all this last year, and I remember specific instances where I had the opportunity and though "nah, I don't really care if I remember this." Even so, it helps me not feel so stuck.

I though this was amusing. Randomly flipping though my Bible during church on Sunday I discovered God's response to Robin Hood: Ephesians 4:28

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails